Corporate Interior Design (UK) Limited Privacy Notice
How we use your personal information
- to administer and manage our relationship with you, including to set up and maintain your account facility;
- to process orders from you for goods and services;
- to deal with any enquiries we receive from you;
- for the purposes of any corrective action (including a product recall) which may be required in respect of any of the products we supply to you;
- to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules;
- to provide you with details of our product ranges, services and promotions;
- to notify you of changes to what we do;
- to make checks of credit reference agencies from time to time (for example, when initially placing and order or if you want to amend your credit facility with us); and
- for the purposes of recovery of a debt in case of non-payment.
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of trading and other agreements;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Corporate Interior Design (UK) Limited, our staff, our customers, or others;
- in response to a request from a governmental authority (including a regulator); or
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Keeping in touch with you
Your rights in relation to your personal information
- request access to personal information we hold about you and details of our processing of your personal information;
- request us to correct inaccurate personal information;
- request us to delete personal information in certain circumstances;
- receive your personal information in a format suitable for transmission to a third party;
- object to and/or restrict the processing of your personal information (including profiling) on certain grounds;
- object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing;
- object to any decision about you based solely on automated processing (including any profiling) that produces legal effects or otherwise significantly affects you; and
- lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner's Office.
How long do we retain your personal information?
How to contact us
Do you have an interior project in mind? Why not talk it through with one of our experts on 01256 406680 or fill in the form below.